Referral Terms & Conditions
Pivotal referral scheme is restricted to personal contact referrals. You must not refer anyone to this scheme if, through your employment, office, agency or any other position you hold, you have gained or developed a relationship or if referring to the individual violations of a duty which you owe to any other organisation. This could be a criminal offence.
Anybody under this system is referred to:
- You warrant and confirm that a referral does not violate any duty, which you (or any third party) can, due to any expectation of good faith or impartiality on you or because you are in a position of trust, owe, to any other person or organisation arising from:
- If you are found to be in breach of those terms, you agree to refund any reward (without a time limit).
- public function;
- business activities, trading or professional activities;
- activity performed in the course or on behalf of a person’s employments (including yours); or
- (whether corporate or incorporate)
Pivotal shall not be liable arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or (i) any loss of or damage to profit, revenue, savings, data, use, contract, goodwill or business or (ii) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, in each case howsoever caused or arising.
The term “howsoever caused or arising” when used in this Agreement shall be construed widely to cover all causes and actions giving rise to liability, including but not limited to (i) whether arising by reason of any misrepresentation (whether made prior to and/or in this Agreement), negligence, breach of statutory duty, other tort, breach of contract, restitution or otherwise and (ii) whether arising under any indemnity and (iii) whether caused by any total or partial failure
Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude any party’s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by the negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.
Pivotal’s referral scheme and the terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties. In the event of conflict between this referral scheme and the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Excludes currently registered Pivotal candidates
- Excludes trade, work and maintenance
- There is no monetary alternative.
- Pivotal will have to be referred before or at the registration (of the applicant) – corresponding references may not be valid.
- The person concerned has to be named and placed within a period of six months to qualify for an award.
- Only people already working in the UK or those eligible to be working in the UK may be acknowledged for referrals
- 12 weeks after your referred candidate starts working through Pivotal in a permanent role you will meet the criteria for the permanent role of your gift.
- 3 weeks after your referred candidate begins working via Pivotal, you are eligible for your gift for temporary contractors
- Please contact your local office for your reward once your friend has achieved their qualification.
- The liability of Pivotal and his supplier for loss, stolen or e-guts is not applicable once you receive the voucher.
- Pivotal reserves the right at any time to offer an alternative financial compensation of the same value