Office Administrator/ Scheduler
We are delighted to be working with an Established Facilities Management company who are rapilily growing. They are looking for a resilient individual to join their team and assist them with the scheduling of their engineers and projects.
What we are lookng for:
- A can do attitude and willingles to learn
- Strong Communication skills
- Fantastic organisation skills
- Microsoft literate
- Excellent customer service
What you’ll get in return:
- £20,000 – £22,000
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Working as part of a friendly and expanding team, with a strong interest in people development
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.