Job Title: Air Conditioning Facilities Engineer (Mobile), London
- Locations: London
- Salary:£35k- £40k
- Type:Full-time | Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
Pivotal construction recruitment is collaborating with a rapidly growing Facilities Maintenance contractor who operate within London and across the UK. They are seeking an enthusiastic Air Conditioning Facilities Engineer (Mobile) to join them on a permanent full time, basis working Monday – Friday.
If successful, you will be joining a progressive company with approximately 100 employees who work across the UK. They have multiple engineers who operate within the M25 so if successful you will be completing mobile work across large facilities in a select patch.
- Completing Reactive maintenance across Commercial facilities.
- Completing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPMs)
- Notify issues to the Helpdesk, effective diagnostic of breakdowns and repair of equipment,
- Legionella testing and other general facilities management duties etc
- The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years’ experience in AC maintenance within commercial facilities.
- Full Driving License (essential)
- F gas & ODS Regulations (Essential)
- IPAF, PASMA, Asbestos Awareness, Legionella awareness (Beneficial)
- Starting salary between £35,000 – £40,000 (reviewed annually)
- Opportunity to earn overtime
- Holiday – 22 days + Bank Holidays
- Increased rate of pay when working away.
- Travel Expenses payable at 1.5 x rate (excluding first 30mins to/from home)
- Travel Expenses payable when working away from home (when applicable)
- Company Van, fuel card, float to cover parking.
- Uniform & Tools provided
- Progression opportunities
- Pension contribution
- Full training by a supportive friendly team.
- Death in Service available after qualifying period.
- Annual events and competitions.
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link and we will be in touch. Alternatively you can contact Chris Duggan at Pivotal Construction Recruitment to discuss the role in more detail.
PIVOTAL RECRUITMENT LTD acts as an employment agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.