Job title: Air Conditioning Engineer
Location: Gloucester & Southwest regions
Starting salary: £30,000-£35,000
Job type: Full-time permanent
Start date: Immediate
Job reference number: 3430
Pivotal construction recruitment is excited to announce our partnership with a well-established facilities management contractor based in Gloucester.
Pivotal have placed with this contractor previously and know they have a fantastic company culture and have the greatest respect for the employees that work for the business.
They seek an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
With opportunities to progress further into team leader and management positions, our client is willing to help assist with any further development required.
Why work for this business?
- Starting salary of £30,000-£35,000 – Paid on hourly basis and can be increased with overtime.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Health insurance
- Company vehicle
- Pension package
- Progression to a more senior position
- Training & development courses
What do they require from you?
- FGAS Qualification
- Vast experience working on commercial, industrial, PPM & installation projects
- Full Uk Driving licence
- Clear communication skills both written & verbal
- A great team work ethic
- Confidence and initiative
- Ability to converse with new and existing clientele
- Working on projects mainly in the Gloucester area, but being prepared to cover various projects across the Southwest region and occasionally projects in Birmingham & London.
- Delivering a high quality standard of work in the correct timescale across commercial, industrial, PPM and installation projects.
- Following health and safety procedures
- Working alongside new & existing clientele
- Ensuring all projects are documented properly
If suitable for this role, please apply with your CV. Contact Matty from Pivotal Construction recruitment’s bristol office on 07549 128154 or 0117 450 1515
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.