Job title: Air Conditioning supervisor
Location: Gloucester & Southwest regions
Starting salary: £30,000-£35,000
Job type: Full-time permanent
Start date: Immediate
Job reference number: 3427
Pivotal construction recruitment is excited to announce our partnership with a well-established facilities management contractor based in Gloucester.
Pivotal have placed with this contractor previously and know they have a fantastic company culture and have the greatest respect for the employees that work for the business.
They seek an experienced Air Conditioning Supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
With opportunities to progress further into team leader and management positions, our client is willing to help assist with any further development required.
Why work for this business?
- Starting salary of £40,000-£45,000 – Paid on hourly basis and can be increased with overtime.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Health insurance
- Company vehicle
- Pension package
- Progression to a more senior position
- Training & development courses
What do they require from you?
- FGAS Qualification
- SSSTS / SMSTS Qualification
- Vast experience working on commercial, industrial, PPM & installation projects
- NVQ’s such as Level 3 refrigeration
- Full Uk Driving licence
- Clear communication skills both written & verbal
- A great team work ethic
- Confidence and initiative
- Ability to converse with new and existing clientele
- Supervising small to large teams across commercial and industrial projects.
- Working on projects mainly in the Gloucester area, but being prepared to cover various projects across the Southwest region and occasionally projects in Birmingham & London.
- Ensuring projects are running smoothly and high quality workmanship is a top priority
- Following health and safety procedures
- Being accountable for site operations including deliveries, customer relations, treating clients in a respectful manner, organising site documents, updating paperwork, risk assessments, signing off timesheets, method statements and F Gas registers.
- Acting as a mentor for apprentices, and less experienced engineers.
If suitable for this role, please apply with your CV. Contact Matty from Pivotal Construction recruitment’s bristol office on 07549 128154 or 0117 450 1515
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.