Full Job Description
With over 30 years in the commercial property market, our client continues to be a respected and well-established firm based in the heart of Bristol. With decades of experience of the office, retail and industrial markets, they work closely with private investors, businesses and institutions to meet their specific needs and help them make better property decisions. By remaining independent and prioritising our clients we have retained the agility to tailor those services to their individual needs. The success of this can be seen with our longstanding relationships with clients that have lasted over the decades.
About the job
Due to a growing client base and expanding portfolio under management they are looking for a general practice surveyor with agency and lease advisory experience to become a key member of their team.
The job will be based full time in the Bristol office where you will be providing advice on a wide variety of instructions including retail, office and industrial agency, investments, valuations and lease advisory across the South West.
They are looking for a natural leader who wants to take control of their career and work to grow the firm into a leading practice.
- Meeting clients and undertaking inspections / viewings.
- Manage new agency instructions from start to completion.
- Undertake rent review and lease renewal negotiations.
- To grow client relationships and expand existing workload.
- Assist in identifying new business opportunities and promoting the company.
- Support colleagues when needed.
An ideal candidate will be a chartered surveyor with at least 2 years post qualification experience in agency and professional work, as well as being commercially minded and driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a confidence to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Personable style with necessary confidence and ambition to grow career.
- Ability to proactively move towards achieving personal and business targets.
- Able to work in an organised and methodical manner, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Manage time effectively, prioritising tasks and ensure deadlines are met.
- Able to adapt to new skills and working methods.
- Accept responsibility and able to work on own initiative.
- A proactive approach to work, with a strong team working ethos.
- Good working knowledge of IT.
If you’re suitable for this role, apply with your up-to-date CV. If you have any additional questions, please call Matty in Pivotal Construction Recruitment’s Bristol office on 0117 450 1515 or 07549 128 154.
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.