Job Title: Client Services Representative – Haydock
- Locations: London
- Salary:£25k- £27k
- Type: Full-time | Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
Pivotal construction recruitment is collaborating with a rapidly growing Facilities Maintenance contractor who operate all across the UK. They are seeking enthusiastic Client Services Representatives to join them on a permanent full time, basis working Monday – Friday.
If successful, you will be joining a progressive growing company with approximately 150 employees who work across the UK. They have are currently growing a central hub based in Haydock to manage their clients’ needs across the UK. This role comes with progression routes as the company is expected to expand rapidly within the next few years, due to their recent contract wins.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a helpdesk coordinator you will be responsible for being the first point of contact for reactive and proactive repair requirements for an array of differing clients spread across the UK.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Act as the first point of contact for the client to discuss maintenance issues within their property.
- Using the inhouse system you will schedule and liaise with the appropriate engineer / contractor to ensure completion of all reported issues efficiently.
- Run Daily reports on CAFM system.
- When scheduling works you will be contractual aware of certain KPI’s, SLA’s etc. Linaker need to adhere too.
- Build strong internal and external relationships.
- Follow up with customers to identify areas for improvement.
- Protect the companies reputation by ensuring the company is always portrayed in a good light and carrying out any other reasonable duties deemed necessary to ensure the business can fulfil its moral and legal duties and obligations.
- Good basic written and numerical skills and comfortable working with Microsoft office.
- Exceptional customer interaction skills, quick thinking and an enthusiastic person who is a confident communicator.
- Ideally experience of working in a fast-paced helpdesk.
- A bonus would be if you have experience working for a service provider with an understanding of SLA’s, KPI’s, compliance, quote turnaround etc. (not a dealbreaker if you don’t).
- Previous experience of working to deadlines and multitask.
- A background / understanding of general engineering practices.
- A natural problem solver, who thrives under pressure. Can stay cool and calm in the face of adversity and can demonstrate empathy when overcoming challenges.
- Strong relationship management skills – internal and external.
- Starting salary between £25,000 – £27,000
- Holiday – 25 days + Bank Holidays
- 4 days on 4 days off rota
- Progression opportunities
- Pension contribution
- Full training by a supportive friendly team.
- Annual events and competitions.
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link and we will be in touch. Alternatively you can contact Chris Duggan at Pivotal Construction Recruitment to discuss the role in more detail.
PIVOTAL RECRUITMENT LTD acts as an employment agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.