Job Title: Contracts Supervisor Richmond
- Locations include Teddington
- Salary: Circa £37.5k
- Type:Full-time | Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
Pivotal construction recruitment is collaborating with an established Residential Maintenance contractor who specialise in social housing. They are seeking an enthusiastic contracts manager to join them on a permanent full time, basis working Monday – Friday, 36 hours a week.
If successful, you will be joining a progressive company within a team of managers and supervisors operating out of the Teddington office. You will be managing Mechanical, electrical and multiskilled engineers and the contracts they are working on. This role includes generous benefits progression opportunities including plentiful annual leave and pension contributions.
- Leading a team of skilled construction operatives to ensure repairs are successfully delivered at a high quality and on time.
- Holding regular one to ones, coaching and reviews with your engineers.
- Record the flow of work through the scheduling system and implement strategies for meeting demand to improve service delivery.
- Monitor performance of the service including number of jobs attended and identifying trends and patterns for Board reporting.
- Sourcing and ordering materials promptly, accurately and within budget.
- Carry out regular site visits and inspections, sign off contractors’ work and raise quality and complaints issues with other teams as appropriate.
- Providing excellent customer service when interacting with clients and tenants.
- Notify issues to the Helpdesk/ relevant management team and logging onto the management system.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent experience in either Customer Service, Managing housing or corporate repairs.
- Experience of supervising a team and managing a budget.
- Experience of scheduling work in a busy customer demand-led environment.
- Experience working on as a qualified engineer or multi skilled operative. (Beneficial)
- Starting salary Circa £37,500 (reviewed annually)
- Holiday – 27 days + 8 days Bank Holidays
- Additional days off- Move Home, Get Married, Becoming a Grandparent, Bereavement Leave, Carers Leave etc
- fuel card & Pool vehicle
- Opportunity to earn overtime
- Uniform & Tools provided
- Progression opportunities
- Up to 9.5% Pension contribution
- Full training by a supportive friendly team.
- £30 Wellbeing Allowance per month
- Company events, Prizes and Tech device schemes
- And more
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link and we will be in touch. Alternatively, you can contact Chris Duggan at Pivotal Construction Recruitment to discuss the role in more detail.
PIVOTAL RECRUITMENT LTD acts as an employment agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.