Customer Service Administrator – Bristol
£20,000-£24,000 per annum
Pivotal construction recruitment is working alongside a rapidly growing, award winning mechanical biased company seeking to build their team with customer service administrators.
They seek multiple Administrators to work on planned and reactive works, as well as assisting the company to grow and become the preferred building services provider.
A can-do attitude and willingness to develop and strive for excellence is key. The selected candidate will have excellent communication and organisation skills, as you will be required to not only work alongside this company but their clients too.
Our client is a rapidly growing business and have won and delivered many successful contracts. Their mission to is to provide the highest quality of service by optimising buildings for the renewables transition into the future, with health and safety procedures being at the forefront of everything they do.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Dynamic and flexible.
- Able to react quickly to change.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office packages.
- Familiar working with CRM packages (SimPRO experience desirable).
- Salary paid monthly.
- Ability to work remotely on occasions.
- Birthdays off.
- 22 days holiday + bank holiday.
- Health insurance via medi-cash.
- Pension scheme
- Working as part of a friendly and growing team, with a strong interest in people development
- Full time permanent position reporting to our Admin Team Leader, working 40 hours per week at our Bristol HQ.
- Efficiently handling and prioritising telephone and email enquiries.
- Establishing and maintaining pro-active relationships with customers, particularly where the number, or type of issues and timescales demand a more personal service
- Taking ownership of customer issues, proactively seeking best possible customer outcomes, ensuring customers are kept informed throughout the process, managing the issue through to resolution within given timescales
- Supporting sales conversion through quotation follow up.
- Processing sales orders accurately with an acute attention to detail
- Smart scheduling of jobs and updating of engineer diaries, with a focus on efficient time and travel.
- Raising purchase orders to suppliers.
- Supporting the Technical Manager in producing Risk Assessments and Method Statements where required.
- Sending technical reports to customers following job completion.
- Providing day to day support to field-based Engineers
- Supporting the timely return of parts no longer needed
- Reporting H&S issues for immediate attention and investigation
- Actively suggesting and owning process innovation and continuous improvement, driving customer satisfaction
- Ensuring all information in systems and databases are recorded accurately and up to date and notes are detailed and clear
(Desired but not essential)
- Experience in a fast-paced mechanical, electrical or FM role
- A customer focused attitude
- Flexible mindset for reactive tasks
- Possess a high degree of attention to detail
- Awareness of Health and Safety
- Experience working with Social Housing
- Experience of working with a mobile workforce
- Experience dealing with customers and suppliers
- Proactive and enthusiastic team player
- Excellent communication skills
If suitable for this role, please contact Matty at Pivotal Construction Recruitment’s Bristol office on 07549 128154 or 0117 450 1515