Pivotal construction recruitment is collaborating with a growing Electrical contractor based in Bristol. They are looking to expand the company with Domestic Electricians and Electrical mates. Due to picking up various long-term contracts across the Southwest with councils and large organizations.
Our client has 10 employees currently are and looking the grow with several Electrical operatives. They have a strong company culture and treat all employees with respect. You will not just be a number in this business.
About the job:
- They will be seeking skilled electrical operatives with a background in domestic social housing works to complete full-service re-wires, testing, bathrooms, kitchens and void works.
- Overtime is available and no call outs required
- This role will require some travelling and will consist of travelling to Bristol, bath, somerset and Wiltshire regions.
What you will get in return:
- Salary: £30,000-£39,000 (Electricians). Electrical mate salary TBC
- Benefits: Company vehicle, 28 days holiday (Including bank holiday), uniform etc
- Training and progression routes
Ideal candidate requirements:
- 2931 testing and inspection
- Strong background in social housing electrical works
- Experience working on voids, kitchens and bathrooms
- Driving license
If suitable for this role, please apply with your CV. Call Matty in Pivotal Construction Recruitment’s bristol office on 07549128154 or 0117 450 1515 if you have any further questions.
Dovetail and Slate Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.