Pivotal construction recruitment is working alongside a well-established Mechanical engineering contractor, based Nationwide.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading specialists in Heating repairs, maintenance, and installations.
They are seeking passionate gas engineers who take pride in their work and provide the highest standard possible on all occasions, to join them on a permanent basis to cover their social housing division.
They are considering Gas engineers at all levels and skill sets but must have a minimum of 2+ years gas experience alongside Fire & Cookers qualifications.
They have several positions available for Breakdown engineers, service engineers and installers. Anyone with experience covering all sectors will have an advantage.
Engineers must be open to travel the Southwest area including Bristol, Bath, Gloucester and some Wiltshire areas and must be open to call outs.
Diagnose and repair gas central heating systems achieving a high first-time fix rate
Servicing of a variety of gas appliances including boilers and fires and completing minor remedial works
To install new gas heating systems including full system, conversions, and combi swaps. Also carry out a variety of heating system repairs and fitting works including radiators, re-pipes, minor remedial works, and other small fitting works.
- Carry out Heating Maintenance works on a variety of domestic local authority properties across the region, including annual gas services, repairs and installations
- Ensure high levels of customer care in dealing with clients and tenants to meet required quality standards
- Communicate updates and progress of work, completing the required paperwork
- Undertake out of hours work including overtime and callout.
- Ensure that appropriate measures are in place to protect company, resident and client property at all times.
- Attend training and meetings as required.
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements and legislation, including Gas regulations, Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work and COSHH Records, are adhered to during the course of work.
The successful candidate will have:
Gas ACS qualifications are essential for this role including as a minimum CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1, CKR1. Unvented is desirable but not essential.
Full driving license required.
Ideal candidates will have experience of repairing and servicing domestic gas applicants within social housing properties. A good knowledge of a range of gas appliances including boilers and fires and the ability to achieve a high first-time fix rate is required.
Minimum 2+ years’ experience in the gas industry
Salary £30,000-£36,000 (Negotiable for the right person)
Healthcare Cash Plan
Employee Assistance Programme
£10,000 Life Cover
£500.00 Joining bonus after 6 months service and a further £500.00 after 12 months service.
If suitable for this role, please contact Matty in Pivotal Construction recruitment’s Bristol office on 07549 128154 or 0117 450 1515
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.