Job title: Domestic Install Engineer
Locations: Bristol & Bath
Salary: £35,000-£42,000 per annum
Type: Full-time | Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Pivotal Construction Recruitment is excited to announce our partnership with a well-established Mechanical contractor based in Bristol. They operate across Bristol & Bath regions and cover privately owned domestic properties such as disability housing and other void properties.
If successful, you will be joining a well established business with plenty of opportunities to progress into a senior position. Including any office-based vacancies that arise.
- Boiler installation (Majority of the work)
- Boiler Servicing
- Boiler breakdown and maintenance
- The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years working on domestic installation projects.
- Full driving licence (Essential)
- Domestic install and service qualifications (CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1)
- Unvented qualifications (Beneficial)
- Starting salary between £35,000-£42,000 depending on experience
- Opportunity to earn additional on overtime and call out rotas.
- Holiday – 28 days including bank holiday.
- Travel expenses paid (Excluding first 30 minutes to/from the job)
- Company vehicle, fuel card, PPE and uniform
- Progression opportunity to team leader and more senior office positions if interested.
- Pension contribution
- Company social events and competitions
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link and we will be in touch. Alternatively, you can contact Matty Tanner in Pivotal Construction recruitment’s Bristol office on 0117 450 1515 or 07549128154.
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.