Job Title: Mobile Electrical Engineer Richmond
- Locations include Richmond, Teddington, Twickenham
- Salary: Circa £38k
- Type:Full-time | Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
Pivotal construction recruitment is collaborating with an established Residential Maintenance contractor who specialise in social housing. They are seeking an enthusiastic Mobile Electrical Engineer to join them on a permanent full time, basis working Monday – Friday.
If successful, you will be joining a progressive company within a team of engineers working across the Richmond borough and surrounding areas. They have multiple skilled engineers who operate within this area so if successful you will be completing mobile work in a select patch as an individual and within teams. This role includes generous benefits progression opportunities including plentiful annual leave and pension contributions.
- Reactive and Planned Electrical maintenance and repair across residential accommodation.
- Providing excellent customer service when interacting with clients and tenants.
- Completing lighting and power installation, re-lamping of fittings, general repairs or installations and socket replacements.
- Notify issues to the Helpdesk, effective diagnostic of breakdowns and repair of equipment,
- Level 3 Electrical qualification (Essential)
- 18th Edition (Essential)
- Initial Verification of Electrical Installations, 2391-50 or equivalent (Essential)
- Periodic inspection, testing and certifications of electrical installations, 2391-51 or equivalent (Essential)
- Experience in commercial building services, facilities management, residential property maintenance or social housing maintenance. (essential)
- Full Driving License (essential)
- IPAF, PASMA, Asbestos Awareness, Legionella awareness (Beneficial)
- Starting salary Circa £38,000 (reviewed annually)
- Holiday – 27 days + 8 days Bank Holidays
- Additional days off- Move Home, Get Married, Becoming a Grandparent, Bereavement Leave, Carers Leave etc
- fuel card,
- Opportunity to earn overtime
- Uniform & Tools provided
- Progression opportunities
- Up to 9.5% Pension contribution
- Full training by a supportive friendly team.
- £30 Wellbeing Allowance per month
- Company events, Prizes and Tech device schemes
- And more
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link and we will be in touch. Alternatively, you can contact Chris Duggan at Pivotal Construction Recruitment to discuss the role in more detail.
PIVOTAL RECRUITMENT LTD acts as an employment agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.