Pivotal construction recruitment are working alongside an established M&E contractor, seeking Mechanical mates, Electrical mates and skilled labourers for a project starting 07.11.22 in Lydney GL15.
This project will run until January 2023 for operatives who show commitment to the job.
Duties on site:
- Assisting electricians and plumbers on site with brackets, pipework etc
- Lighting and containment
- Plastic tube work
- Bracket install
Candidates must have:
- Prior Labouring, Mechanical mate or Electrical mate site experience
- Minimum of CSCS or ECS card
- IPAF (Desirable)
- Transport, PPE and Hand tools
- Start date: 07.11.22
- Duration: 14-16 weeks
- Rate: £12-£14 per hour (Paid week in hand, Umbrella PAYE / CIS)
- Free parking on site
- Hours: 7:30 – 4. Paid 8 hours.
If suitable for this role, please Apply with your CV. For any further questions, please call Chris in Pivotal Construction Recruitment’s Bristol office on 07540 774928 or 0117 450 1515