Job Title: Electrical Qualifying Supervisor Richmond
- Locations include Richmond, Teddington, Twickenham
- Salary: Circa £42k
- Type:Full-time | Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
Pivotal construction recruitment is collaborating with an established Residential Maintenance contractor who specialise in social housing. They are seeking an enthusiastic : Electrical Qualifying Supervisor to join them on a permanent full time, basis working Monday – Friday.
If successful, you will be joining a progressive company within a team of engineers working across the Richmond borough and surrounding areas. They have multiple skilled engineers who operate within this area so if successful you will be completing electrical assessments on works as well as audits across Richmond, Teddington, Twickenham. This role includes generous benefits progression opportunities including plentiful annual leave and pension contributions.
- Assessing electrical work completed by the electricians across various different property types.
- Ensure that the results of inspections and testing are properly recorded.
- Providing excellent customer service when interacting with clients and tenants.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day safety, technical standard and quality of the Electrical Work carried out under your supervision.
- Notify issues to the Helpdesk/ relevant management team and logging onto the management system.
- Up to date knowledge of the Electricity at Work Regulations, BS 7671, associated guidance material, appropriate British Standards, other Industry Codes of Practice and Building Regulations.
- Expertise in the inspection, testing, verification, certification, and reporting procedures for a range of electrical work.
- Experience in completing and/or assessing commercial and residential electrical work. (essential)
- Level 3 Electrical qualification (Essential)
- 18th Edition (Essential)
- Initial Verification of Electrical Installations, 2391-50 or equivalent (Essential)
- Periodic inspection, testing and certifications of electrical installations, 2391-51 or equivalent (Essential)
- Full Driving License (essential)
- Starting salary Circa £42,000 (reviewed annually)
- Holiday – 27 days + 8 days Bank Holidays
- Additional days off- Move Home, Get Married, Becoming a Grandparent, Bereavement Leave, Carers Leave etc
- fuel card & Pool vehicle
- Opportunity to earn overtime
- Uniform & Tools provided
- Progression opportunities
- Up to 9.5% Pension contribution
- Full training by a supportive friendly team.
- £30 Wellbeing Allowance per month
- Company events, Prizes and Tech device schemes
- And more
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link and we will be in touch. Alternatively, you can contact Chris Duggan at Pivotal Construction Recruitment to discuss the role in more detail.
PIVOTAL RECRUITMENT LTD acts as an employment agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.