Pivotal construction recruitment are collaborating with a well-established electrical contractor seeking a skilled electrician to join their team.
My client mainly covers the southeast of the UK but this role will require you to be open minded to travel and staying away in other areas of the UK. All expenses will be paid.
They will be looking for a skilled electrician with experience working on commercial, industrial and domestic projects. Our client can train on renewable experience, such as EV charging points.
Ideal candidate qualifications (but not desirable)
- 18th edition
- ECS card (Gold ECS preferable)
- Commercial, Industrial, and domestic experience
- Any prior experience working on EV Charging points or other renewables works
- 2391 testing and inspection
What this offer includes:
- Offering a salary of £35,000-£45,000 (Negotiation for the right person)
- Opportunity to progress within this company into supervision or management roles
- Company vehicle, pension, holidays, uniform
- Expenses paid when required to stay away
If keen on this opportunity, please apply with your CV and contact Matty in Pivotal construction recruitment’s Bristol office on 07549 128154 or 0117 450 1515