Job title: Gas Qualified Plumber
Locations: 10 miles radius from Central Bristol
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 per annum
Type: Full-time | Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Pivotal Construction Recruitment is excited to announce our partnership with a well-established contractor based in Bristol. They mainly operated within 5-10 miles of central Bristol and mainly cover the domestic social housing sector.
If successful, you will be joining a well-established business with a long history of completing successful contracts with Bristol city council.
- Boilers swaps
- Boiler changes
- Remedial works such as taps, showers, radiators, thermostats etc.
- Experience working on social housing projects, void and occupied.
- Experience working on boiler changes and swaps.
- Experience on boiler install / service and breakdown.
- Experience on 1st & 2nd fix plumbing
- Starting salary between £30,000- £40,000 depending on experience
- Opportunity to earn additional on overtime and call out rotas.
- Holiday – 28 days including bank holiday.
- Company vehicle, fuel card, company tools, PPE and uniform
- Pension contribution
- Company social events and competitions
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link and we will be in touch. Alternatively, you can contact Matty Tanner in Pivotal Construction recruitment’s Bristol office on 0117 450 1515 or 07549128154.
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.