Pivotal construction recruitment are working alongside an established M&E contractor, seeking Mechanical mates, Electrical mates and skilled labourers for a project starting 26.09.22 in Lydney GL15.
This project could last up to 14-18 weeks for operatives who show commitment to the job.
Duties on site:
- Assisting electricians and plumbers on site with brackets, pipework etc
- Plastic tube work
- Screwing decking
Candidates must have:
- Prior Labouring, Mechanical mate or Electrical mate site experience
- Minimum of CSCS or ECS card
- Transport, PPE and Hand tools
- Start date: 26.09.22
- Duration: 14-18 weeks
- Rate: £11-£13 per hour (Paid week in hand, Umbrella PAYE / CIS)
- Free parking on site
- Hours: 7:30 – 4. Paid 8 hours.
If suitable for this role, please Apply with your CV. For any further questions, please call Matty in Pivotal Construction Recruitment’s Bristol office on 07549 128154 or 0117 450 1515