EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
RESPONSIBLE TO: Services Manager
Working as part of a wider Maintenance and Grounds team to carry out electrical based tasks within facilities, accommodation and estates in a timely manner. To assist colleagues to create a welcoming environment for our customers.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assist in the installation of SWA cables and their corresponding electrical apparatus.
* Assist in updating the existing distribution boards and lighting
* Assist in the connection of Caravans and Lodges
* Assist in the installation and maintenance of CCTV and Data Networks
* Assist in all aspects of a commercial electrical installation.
* To have a working knowledge of electrical installations both commercial and domestic.
* To have an understanding of BS 7671 wiring regulations and the Electricity At Work Act 1989 and be up to date with any amendments made to this Act.
* To carry out repairs in accordance to the most current electrical guidelines.
* To risk assess all tasks before carrying out any procedures.
* Find and rectify faults in a timely manner, minimising disruption to customers and team members.
* To assist the Services Manager with ordering materials within a set budget.
* To carry out any necessary training as required by the Company.
* To have working knowledge of company fire & intruder alarms and liaise with any external monitoring companies
* To ensure that the company electrical plan is up to date at all times.
* To work within the company health and safety policy at all times.
* To assist with connecting and commissioning holiday caravans.
* To carry out PAT testing as required.
* To carry out any other maintenance and grounds jobs as required
* Act as an ambassador for the company and promote the company at all times.
* Any other duties as required to ensure the smooth running of the department and company.
* All Company Directors/Senior Managers
* All managers/supervisors
* All new and existing customers
* All departments
EDUCATION TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
* Proven experience as an Electrician’s mate preferred
* Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems preferred
* Have a working knowledge of site Health & Safety
* Have a basic knowledge of electrical circuitry
DISPOSITION AND REQUIREMENTS
* Excellent communication and people skills
* Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
* To be able to prioritise work effectively
* To be able to work alone or as part of a team
* Excellent understanding of our required quality of work
Work For Us
* Well presented at all times
* To have a good attitude in the workplace
* Own hand tools required
* To have a Clean, Full driving licence
HOURS OF WORK
* Full or part time
* Permanent contract
* Hours to suit the business needs. May include evenings and weekends/school holidays and bank holidays.
* F&B Discounts
* Holiday discounts
* Recruitment referral scheme
* Team bonus scheme
* Contributory Pension
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a multiple award-winning family of four parks situated on the English Riviera in Devon. The holiday parks offer a range of holiday accommodation coupled with holiday homes available for sale. Our client boasts a unique ‘one big happy family’ feel which has seen it win a string of awards as well as providing a happy and sociable working environment that as unforgettable holidays at its heart. The group comprises of three holiday parks as well as a residential park, which operate under the brand