M&E Service delivery manager – Bristol
Pivotal construction recruitment is collaborating with an award winning, but rapidly growing mechanical engineering contractor based in Greater Bristol. They are seeking an experienced M&E Service delivery manager to join their operations division on a permanent basis.
If successful, you will be joining a great office culture and environment with 10 inhouse staff and 25+ direct engineers.
Our client started their business working on commercial pipefitting and plumbing work and have vastly expanded their business and now have divisions in gas, renewables, AC and small works.
They seek someone who can bring a mature presence to their business with vast commercial awareness and seek someone who can bring new ideas on how they can develop their business.
- Line management of engineering team, including skill development, training, recruitment, and performance management.
- Account management of specific customer base within area.
- Supporting the admin team in delivery of works, including scheduling, job management and invoicing.
- Labour forecasting, including timesheet approval & cost centre allocation feeding back to the H. of Ops on any gaps in workload.
- Supplier management and procurement of materials.
- Supporting the Snr. Technical Manager in the production of quotations.
- Feeding back to the SLT on customer development.
- Carrying out 121’s with the team and supporting Head of operations with annual appraisals.
- Experience working in a service delivery manager role previously
- Experience working in Mechanical or Electrical industries on the tools or management
- Excellent organisation skills
- Experience providing reports and schedules
- Experience in cost management and invoicing
- Experience with M&E account management
- Salary £40,000-£45,000 (Negotiable for the right person)
- Company vehicle or car allowance
- Standard holiday and pension package
- Company progression opportunities
- Working alongside a positive office culture
If suitable for this role, apply with your CV and contact Matty at Pivotal construction recruitments Bristol office on 07549 128154 or 0117 450 1515