One of our top-tier colleges is seeking an experienced mechanical engineering lecturer to work on a full-time permanent basis. Could this be you?
The ideal candidate will be experienced in teaching mechanical engineering at level 3. The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering sessions on CNC, Milling, Turning, CAD, Fluid power and mechanical maintenance. This position will be delivered Monday – Friday (37.5 hours a week) at a modern specialist campus in Coventry.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Teaching mechanical engineering classes at level 3.
- Conducting initial assessments and marking paperwork
- Providing support to students in practical and classroom settings.
- Prepare a useable teaching style to keep student stimulated.
- Use a range of appropriate delivery methods.
- Maintain accurate records as required for examinations.
Salary & Benefits
- The salary banding for this position ranges from £30,000-£36,000.
- Generous holiday package
- Exceptional pension package
- Opportunity to progress into a senior position with the right attitude.
To be considered, suitable applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Either time-served mechanical engineering background or teaching level 3 mechanical engineering
- Experience with or teaching CNC, Milling, turning, fluid power and mechanical maintenance.
- Relevant teaching qualifications
- A driver’s licence and access to a vehicle
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being put forward for this position, please apply with your up-to-date CV. Alternatively you can contact Matt in the Dovetail & Slate Bristol office on 07549 128154.
Dovetail & slate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment.
This role may involve work with under 18s or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screenings check and receipts of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Dovetail & Slate ltd acts as an employment agency (perm) and an employment agency (temp/contract)
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.