Pivotal Construction recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Estimator to join one of our most successful and rapidly growing mechanical contractors, based in Bristol. Due to a continued growth in recent years, they are seeking an additional mechanical estimator to expand their business even further!
The selected individual will play an important role in the commercial department, generating accurate Mechanical quotations. They will have prior experience in the mechanical field.
Although their headquarters is in Bristol, the position will need some travel within Bristol and the surrounding areas to meet potential clients. For trips to client meetings, a business vehicle will be supplied.
Our client’s quotes range from £30k-£1m, but have plans to price projects from £1m+
All quotes are slanted toward mechanical plumbing. They handle the entire M&E package.
Holidays – 20 + 8 bank holidays a year. Holiday scheme includes 1 extra day per holiday year once complete year carried out, capped at 25 days + 8. Statutory pension scheme (Nest)
Company car (Vauxhall Insignia standard) / car allowance can be discussed
Hours are 7.30 – 16.30. Monday to Friday. Working from the office, no current remote positions available
Salary ranging from £45,000-£50,000
Applicants must construct and submit accurate pricing quotations to Mechanical Consultants and Main Building Contractors.
- All Mechanical Tenders are priced commercially.
- Accurate estimates for each job application.
- Technical submissions for clients on demand.
- Visit existing and prospective clients to provide technical information on the Company’s products and services.
Previous experience within the Mechanical sector is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to visualise schemes and comprehend components.
- Hardworking, self-disciplined, and well-organized.
- The ability to see commercial benefits when preparing quotations.
- A willingness and expectation to work hard.
- Effective problem solving and time management.
- Provide clear solutions to client problems.
- Proactive, self-assured, and capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
Our client can offer an industry leading salary that is also complemented by a range of other benefits including:
- Fully maintained company vehicle and fuel card
- Holiday loyalty scheme
- Relevant expenses covered
- Company pension scheme
- Personal development and training provided
- Working within a friendly & inclusive team
If this role is of interest, please contact Matty in Pivotal Construction Recruitment’s Bristol office on 07549128154 or 0117 450 1515