Pivotal Construction recruitment is working alongside a growing mechanical contractor focusing on the renewables sector across the Southwest & South Wales regions.
They are seeking skilled heating engineers, ideally with renewables experience to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
A successful engineer with undergo renewables training (if needed) on air source and ground source courses.
They seek a passionate engineer who takes pride in their work and some who is open minded to travelling and staying away if required.
Successful engineers will:
- Have vast experience installing heating systems unsupervised
- Take pride in the work they do to the highest standard
- Have experience facing customers
- Have previous oil or gas experience
- This role will require you to be open to travelling across southwest areas and occasionally staying away if required
- Working on air source and ground source heating
- Working alongside customers and other engineers
- Salary £35,000-£36,000 (Negotiable for the right person)
- Company vehicle
- Company progression into management for the right person
- Bonuses available
- Expenses for digs and food allowance provide if you are required to stay away
- Door to door payments
- Flexible with hours if working away
If suitable for this role, please contact Matty at Pivotal Construction recruitment’s bristol office on 07549 128154 or 0117 450 1515
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.