Pivotal construction recruitment is collaborating with a well-established energy services contractor with various offices across the UK.
Our client is seeking either an experienced commercial gas engineer or a passionate domestic gas engineer willing the learn commercial gas, to join their Plymouth division on a permanent basis.
Despite having offices across Manchester, York, Newcastle and Scotland they have a family feel about their business and a genuine investment into ensuring their staff develop their career.
Because of this, they have an outstanding staff retention rate with over 75% of their staff being at the business for over 15 years!
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
* Starting salary of £40,000-£45,000
* Company vehicle & fuel card
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Training and investment into developing your experience on commercial gas.
* Opportunity to continue your development into the renewables sector.
* Door to door payments
* Overtime opportunities
* Progression into senior positions
WHAT’S THE ROLE?
Working on various domestic appliances within commercial environments, such as schools, universities, retail stores. Boiler maintenance, boiler install, gas boosters, gas sensors, expansion vessels and pumps.
Travelling across Plymouth and southwest areas, paid door to door.
Working alongside commercial customers and clients.
IDEAL QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION
* Any commercial gas qualifications including CODNCO1, CIGA1, ICPN1, TPCP1A, CORTS1.
* Full clean driving licence
* Oil & Unvented qualifications are desirable.
* Any additional qualifications such as domestic ACS gas, Plumbing & pipework will be beneficial.
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.