Job Title: Mobile Electrical Engineer
- Locations include Sutton, Greater London
- Salary: Circa £38,000
- Type: Full-time | Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
Pivotal construction recruitment is collaborating with an established Maintenance contractor who specialise in commercial facilities maintenance. They are seeking an enthusiastic Mobile Electrical Engineer to join them on a permanent full time, basis working Monday – Friday. 40 hours a week.
If successful, you will be joining a progressive company within a team of engineers working across the Greater London and surrounding on a wide range of projects including offices, shops, other large facilities and MOD sites. They have multiple skilled engineers who operate within their areas so if successful you will be completing mobile work in a select patch as an individual and within teams. This role includes generous benefits progression opportunities.
The role is to provide a variety of general maintenance and reactive services and corrective works on buildings, plant and sites.
You will be completing work on the following:
- Emergency lighting Testing
- Power circuit installation
- Controls and BMS
- Fault Finding
Qualifications and experience:
- Min level 3 electrician
- Min 5 years’ Experience
- Must be able to work as part of a small team as well as work alone
- Should be self-sufficient and able to work on own initiative when needed
- Essential to have excellent communication skills (both spoken and written).
- Capable of service and installation works
- Controls experience an advantage
- Have a wide knowledge of Building Services including mechanical systems
- Must have good fault-finding skills
- Should be keen to develop their skills
- Should have a flexible approach to the type of work
- Full current driving licence with no more than 3 points.
- 40 Hours Per week
- Over Time available (but not guaranteed)
- 28 days Holiday including Bank Holidays
- Company Van and fuel card
- Work Wear
- Private Medical
- Company Phone
The successful candidate will be required to pass Home Office Security Vetting (SC).
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link and we will be in touch. Alternatively, you can contact Chris Duggan at Pivotal Construction Recruitment to discuss the role in more detail.
PIVOTAL RECRUITMENT LTD acts as an employment agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.