Job Title: Multi Trade Plumber Richmond (Multiple vacancies)
- Locations include Richmond, Teddington, Twickenham
- Salary: Circa £38k
- Type:Full-time | Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
Pivotal construction recruitment is collaborating with an established Residential Maintenance contractor who specialise in social housing. They are seeking multiple enthusiastic Multi Trade Plumbers to join them on a permanent full time, basis working Monday – Friday. 36 hours a week.
If successful, you will be joining a progressive company within a team of engineers working across the Richmond borough and surrounding areas. This role includes generous benefits progression opportunities including plentiful annual leave and pension contributions.
- Carrying out a broad range of installation repairs and maintenance across residential properties.
- emergency lighting testing and inspection, tap temperature testing, extraction fan install, expansion vessel planned preventative maintenance (PPM).
- Focusing on general plumbing install and repair work as well as covering basic duties across other trades, e.g carpentry, painting, patch plastering, wall and floor tiling, knowledge of UPVC repairs and installations. etc
- Providing excellent customer service when interacting with clients and tenants.
- Notify issues to the Helpdesk/ relevant management team and logging onto the management system.
- Previous experience in a similar all-round multi-trade role within occupied properties.
- Ability to undertake associated trade tasks such as plumbing, carpentry, patch plastering, wall and floor tiling, knowledge of UPVC repairs and installations.
- Competence in planned maintenance (emergency lighting testing and inspection, tap temperature testing, expansion vessel planned preventative maintenance (PPM), extract fan PPM and general PPM duties.
- Legionella awareness qualified.
- Water regs competent.
- Trade Qualification at National Vocational Qualification 2 or equivalent.
- Full Driving License (essential)
- Starting salary Circa £38,000 (reviewed annually)
- Holiday – 27 days + 8 days Bank Holidays
- Additional days off- Move Home, Get Married, Becoming a Grandparent, Bereavement Leave, Carers Leave etc
- fuel card & Pool vehicle
- Opportunity to earn overtime
- Uniform & Tools provided
- Progression opportunities
- Up to 9.5% Pension contribution
- Full training by a supportive friendly team.
- £30 Wellbeing Allowance per month
- Company events, Prizes and Tech device schemes
- And more
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link and we will be in touch. Alternatively, you can contact Chris Duggan at Pivotal Construction Recruitment to discuss the role in more detail.
PIVOTAL RECRUITMENT LTD acts as an employment agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.