Pivotal construction recruitment are working alongside a family run plumbing & heating contractor based in Melksham, Wiltshire SN12.
They are seeking multiple engineers to join their growing company and expand with larger scale projects.
They can offer a competitive salary as well as competitive benefits. But also, a strong work culture and environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years plumbing & heating experience
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of new system installation along with other aspects of plumbing and heating
- Experience working on domestic gas
- Experience working on boiler installations
- Ideally to have CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1 & HTR1 NVQ / C&G or the equivalent in plumbing & heating
- Start date: Immediate (Client will understand notice periods)
- Hours: 7:30am – 16:30 pm (Plus additional paid overtime)
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- PAYE Paid every week
- Salary: £35,000-£40,000 dependant on experience
- Other benefits: Vehicle, fuel card, uniform, pension, company phone
If suitable for this role, please apply with an up to date CV. If you have any additional questions, please contact Matty in Pivotal Construction Recruitment’s Bristol office on 0117 450 1515 or 07549128154
Dovetail and Slate Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.