Pivotal construction recruitment is collaborating with an established Electrical contractor who specialise in renewable sector specialising in LED lighting, Solar PV, EV Charging and heating solutions. They are based in Bracknell but operate all across the UK and require their staff to be willing to travel. They are seeking enthusiastic electrical project manager to join them on a permanent full time.
If successful, you will be joining a progressive growing company who have around 50 senior members of staff as well as subcontract engineers. This role comes with progression routes as the company is expected to expand rapidly within the next few years, due to their recent contract wins and the fact that the renewables industry is rapidly growing. The client I am working with both manufacture and install all of their electrical equipment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for Clients in the UK. The aim of the position is to achieve project objectives by planning all project activities. From evaluating and implementing the progress of renewable projects, from initial survey and client request, through to the mobilisation phase. Ensuring all health and safety requirements are adhered to, overseeing the installation process and ensuring client reporting is delivered on time and delivering a thorough post-project debrief.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify potential resource issues and assign responsibilities to avert delays.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Competent in required project methodology.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Understands basic revenue models and P/L; meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a project budget; manage expenditures; analyse variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Works with clients and customers to define and document questions, liaise with Commercial Director and Chief Executive Officer to agree any new requirements and explain feasibility and project impact.
- Submits project status reports to stakeholders working to the agreed timelines
Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail, you need to be personable with excellent communication and people skills with the ability to deal with stakeholders, clients, staff and contractors at all levels.
- Highly motivated with relevant project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with good attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects / schemes at once to meet deadlines
- Good organisational and time-management skills with a flexible approach to work
- Financial skills to manage and optimise budgets and profit margins
- Starting salary between £40,000 – £60,000 (experience dependant)
- Progression opportunities
- Travel covered
- Pension contribution
- Full training by a supportive friendly team.
- Annual events and competitions.
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link and we will be in touch. Alternatively, you can contact Chris Duggan at Pivotal Construction Recruitment to discuss the role in more detail.
PIVOTAL RECRUITMENT LTD acts as an employment agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.