Job title: Qualified Water Hygiene Engineer
Locations: Exeter & Southwest
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 per annum
Type: Full-time | Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Pivotal construction recruitment has partnered with a well-established mechanical engineering contractor, to recruit for skilled & experienced water hygiene engineers to join their rapidly growing team.
Our client is based out of Exeter but seeking open minded engineers to travel across the Southwest region.
Not only does this position offer fantastic salaries and packages, but also the opportunity to progress within the business to more senior positions, learn new skills with their training facilities and join an enjoyable company environment with various events.
Working core hours of 08:00-17:00 (Flexible on occasion) to cover:
- Building and Incoming mains cleaning and disinfections
- Cold water storage tank cleaning and inspections
- Temperature monitoring
- Shower head descaling and cleaning
- Water testing and sampling
- Thermostatic mixing value servicing and maintenance
- Completing all relevant paperwork
- Completing and adhering to water management plans
- Changing of filters and dosing of closed systems
- Microbial sampling
- RPZ valve servicing
- Cooling tower C&D
- Calorifier inspections
- All associated water hygiene tasks as set out in HSG274 part 1-3.
- Starting salary: £30,000-£35,000 (Pay review after 6-month probation competition).
- Opportunity to earn more with overtime.
- Training on new areas of the water industry
- Progression opportunities
- Full uniform
- Company mobile
- Equipment & tools
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
Please note, Pivotal and our client may be able to assist with training courses.
- Previous experience in water hygiene or plumbing is an advantage.
- CSCS card
- Asbestos awareness training
- Working at height training
- First Aid training
- Manual handling training
- WMSoc – Cleaning & Disinfection – W017 course
- COSHH training
- EUSR National Water Hygiene Card
- Confined space training (medium risk entrant and Topman)
- IPAF 3a & 3b training
- Site Safety Supervisor Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- Experience in Legionella risk assessing.
- RPZ valve installation, commissioning, and servicing
- PWTAG pool training
- HYDROP sampling
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.