Pivotal Construction Recruitment are currently working with an award-winning construction contractor with multiple offices across the North. They are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor based in or around Manchester, on a permanent basis, starting as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in Quantity Surveying across the residential and commercial construction sector. The job will involve working alongside the Commercial Team being responsible for the delivery of a professional and high-quality QS/Estimating service for tender enquiries and construction contracts.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Estimating tenders
- Managing costs
- Conversion of tenders to live jobs.
- Client negotiation & communication
- Site visits
- Maintenance of contract information
Salary & Benefits
- The salary for this position ranges from £50,000 – £55,000 (depending on experience)
- Holiday – 26 days + Bank Holidays
- Company car
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay Schedule
Requirements and Experience needed for this position.
- Quantity Surveying: 3 years (required)
- Painting & Decorating Industry 1 year (preferred)
- Estimating: 1 year (preferred)
- Licence/Certification: – Driving Licence (required)
- Must be able to attend the office Monday – Friday (When required)
If you are interested in this position, then please apply via the link. Alternatively, you can contact Ben to discuss the role in further detail.
If this vacancy is not of interest to you at this time, but you happen to know someone who might be suitable and interested, then please kindly pass these details on to them.
PIVOTAL RECRUITMENT LTD acts as an employment agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract).
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.