Pivotal construction recruitment is working alongside a rapidly growing electrical contractor based in Bristol.
They are seeking experienced electricians to join their team. Electrical with working knowledge of Solar PV and EV Charging points with have an advantage.
This contractor can not only offer great company benefits, but also an enjoyable work environment. They cover a range of projects from domestic, commercial and industrial sectors, as well as property management and Solar PV.
This role can be offered on a self-employed or permanent basis. Self employed operative will have to provide their own transport, tools & PPE.
- Experience working in the renewables sector, such as Solar PV & EV Charging points
- Experience working on commercial, industrial, and domestic projects
- Experience working with customers and clientele
- Minimum 5 years working in the electrical industry
- Valid ECS Gold card
- Electrical testing experience
- Basic electrical tools
- Full clean driving licence
- Experience working on fire alarms, intercoms systems, Solar PV and EV charging points
Working on various commercial, industrial and domestic projects. Installing EV charging points and other renewables projects on commercial and domestic environments across the southwest area.
- Self employed rate: £20-£23 per hour
- Employed rate: £18-£20 per hour
- Minimum hours: 37.5 (Additional hours / Overtime available)
- Overtime rates: Time Half after 6pm, double time on Sundays and Bank holidays
- Brand new company vehicle
- Training on EV charging points and Solar PV if needed
- Standard pension and holiday package (21 days + Bank holidays)
If suitable for this role, please contact Matty in Pivotal construction recruitments bristol office on 07549 128154 or 0117 450 1515
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.