M&E Renewables manager – Bristol
Pivotal construction recruitment is collaborating with a rapidly growing electrical contractor based in Bristol. They are seeking an experienced renewables manager to join their company on a permanent basis.
If successful, you will be joining a great office environment with 5 inhouse staff and 25+ direct engineers.
Ideally, they are seeking a candidate with a background in renewables whether that’s working on the tools or in management. Experience in MCS, Solar and Air source are desirable.
Someone who can bring a mature presence to the business will have an advantage, as they expect the successful candidate to bring new ideas on how they can develop their company.
Our client mainly covers new build developments, renovations, and maintenance work across the southwest, and while this role is 90% office based, you may be required to go out and meet customers to pick up additional business. Customer facing experience is essential.
This role will be a vital role for this business and can provide plenty of progression opportunities as well of profit-based bonuses.
- Job management
- Ordering materials & scaffolding
- Keeping up with health and safety procedures and policies
- Following up on jobs and tendering portals
- Meeting customers ad building relationships
- Working alongside senior members of staff to improve the business
- MCS, Solar & air source experience
- Experience working in a renewables management position previously
- Experience working with a growing company
- Experience working on the design side is desirable
- £40,000-£50,000 (Negotiable for the right person)
- Company vehicle supplied
- Standard holiday and pension package
- Progression opportunities available once established
- Hybrid and WFH options available once established
If suitable for this role, please apply with your CV and contact Matty at Pivotal construction recruitment’s Bristol office on 07549 128154 or 0117 450 1515