Senior Quantity Surveyor- Watford (Highways experience essential)
Pivotal Construction Recruitment is working alongside an established infrastructure contractor based in Watford. They are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor with experience in Highways to join their team on a permanent basis. This role can also be offered on a Freelance basis for the right candidate.
Your role will be to monitor and track the progress of development from start to finish.
Our client covers a range of projects including airports, stadiums, playgrounds and pedestrian footpaths to ensure they provide the highest quality service to the infrastructure and urban development sector.
They are investors of people accredited, they work hard to create an environment for job satisfaction, where our workforce feel that they are instrumental in contributing to the overall success of the business and on a personal level, can access development towards their professional goals and aspirations.
Our client are offering competitive salaries alongside fantastic packages and opportunities to progress within the company.
45 hour week, Full time permanent / also offered on freelance for the right candidate.
Office based work with the option for hybrid working
Ideally looking for someone based within an hour of the Watford region.
Working alongside other Quantity Surveyors and Senior Management , Providing reports, Monitoring costs, managing key accounts and building relationships with new clients, monthly reviews, and analyzing data.
Offering salaries circa £60,000 £65,000 + Package
Expectations of the role:
- Monitoring of costs & maximising value
- Managing key Supply Chain Partners accounts and subcontracts
- Preparation of cost/value information for periodic/monthly reporting requirements
- Accurate forecast for management accounts
- Monthly review of accounts
- Financial assessments through to final agreement
- SCP sub-contract orders & assisting with procurement
- Actively foster a positive staff morale.
- Willingly carry out any reasonable task as requested by a member of management.
- Collate commercial data for management of internal/external KPI’s
- Carry out site visits as required to carry out surveying duties to effectively manage the contract.
Ideal candidate will have :
- Experience working on Highway projects
- Vast experience working as a Senior QS or QS
- NEC3 experience (essential)
- NEC4 experience (desirable)
- Clean UK Driving License
- Relevant Quantity Surveying Qualifications
If suitable for this role please apply with you CV and contact Harriet on 07955313975 or contact Pivotal Construction Recruitment in the Bristol office on 0117 450 1515
Because education matters. Dovetail and Slate Limited (11351060) acts as an Employment Agency.