* Carry out condition surveys on Mechanical and Electrical equipment in predominantly commercial type properties.
* Maintain accurate records of all site visits
* Capture assets and their attributes and condition on handheld device
* Attend project meetings and participate in working groups or departmental meetings as required.
* Be able to quickly & reasonably assess asset condition without intrusive or invasive inspections
* Identify all critical plant equipment for running the site(s).
* Create a forward planning maintenance program (lifecycle data).
* A proven track record of experience undertaking asset building surveys and asset conditioning
* M&E expertise on asset maintenance
* A HNC/HND in Building or equivalent
* Experience of utilising reporting tools
* Enhanced DBS clearance (Can be provided if candidate does not have this)
* HOURS – 8.30 – 5.00 with an hour lunch
* Holidays 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (with 4 having to be saved for the Christmas shut down in 2018)
* Company Pension Scheme after qualifying period
This job description reflects the major tasks to be carried out by the post holder and identifies A Level of responsibility at which they will be required to work. In the interests of effective working, the major tasks may be reviewed from time to time to reflect changing needs and circumstances. Such reviews and any consequential changes will be carried out in consultation with the post holder.