We are working with a a well-established, successful and expanding, Storage organization. They are currently recruiting for a Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis.
- Experienced and passionate about property and land acquisition and development?
- Someone who has experience and is well connected?
- A team player who works at their best in a driven, fast paced and challenging environment?
- Someone who is friendly, helpful with an enthusiastic attitude and always willing to help the team?
- Someone who has ambition and wanting to work in a growing business with exciting prospects?
- Do you have the ability to confidentlypresent to all levels of the business and able to report up and brief down effectively to all colleagues?
- Are you diligent and thorough with an excellent eye for detail?
- You will report to and work closely with the Managing Director, identifying site and buildings for development, as well as carrying out viewings. You use your existing contact base and develop new contacts all with a view to identifying opportunities even before they come to market.
- You will be able to assess the viability of commercial developments and provide business proposals and plan out new projects. Liaising with external parties such as local councils where applicable.
- You will learn every aspect of the sector and will not be afraid to get your hands dirty if necessary. You will be committed and hard working.
- RICS qualified
- Excellent organisational skills – prioritising and working to deadlines
- Proficient IT skills and knowledge of MS office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong verbal, numerical and report writing skills
- Full driving licence and the ability to travel nationwide
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.