Job title: Trainee Water Treatment Engineer
Locations: Exeter & Southwest
Salary: £20,000-£23,000 per annum
Type: Full-time | Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Pivotal construction recruitment has partnered with a well-established mechanical engineering contractor, to recruit for passionate trainee water treatment engineers to join their rapidly growing team.
Our client is based out of Exeter but seeking open minded engineers to travel across the Southwest region.
Applicants with CSCS & Asbestos awareness already obtained will have an advantage. But our client will offer training to any passionate individuals without these qualifications.
Working 40 hours a week Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00 (Hours may be flexible due to the workload)
Working alongside qualified water engineer on testing, treatment, sampling, temperature monitoring etc
You will be given the opportunity to progress through the ranks with various training courses on offer.
- Starting salary of £20,000-£23,000 per annum
- Opportunity to earn more through overtime.
- Training on new areas of the water industry
- Progression opportunities
- Full uniform, PPE, Equipment and tools
- Company mobile
- Company vehicle & fuel card
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU?
- A good working attitude and an open mind to travelling across the Southwest.
- The ability to work on your own and in teams.
- Full UK Driving licence.
- Computer literacy skills
- CSCS Card (desirable)
- Asbestos awareness (desirable)
- Previous experience in building services (desirable)
If suitable for this role, please apply with your CV below. Alternatively you can contact Matty in Pivotal Construction recruitment’s Bristol office on 07549128154 or 0117-450-1515.
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.