My Client, a well established housing associatation, are looking to add a Voids Supervisor to their newly formed DLO. You will be joining a frendly team who pride themselves on the service they provide for the residents.
We are looking for someone that has experience in a similar role or, looking to take that step off the tools and into management.
You will be:
- Carrying out Toolbox talks, ensuring Operatives are working Safely.
- Heading up property inspections on completed works.
- Arranging regular 1-2-1s and managing performance.
- Keeping turn around time minimal – ensuring properties are not left dormant.
- Sourcing and Costing Materials
- Signing off completed works
You will need:
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent experience in eitherCustomer Service, managing Housing or
- Experience of managing a budget
- Supervisory experience
In return we can offer:
- £42,000 per annum
- 27 Days leave – Plus Bank holidays
- Wellbeing Allowance
- Market Leading Pension (Employer doubles contribution)
- Salary Finance (interest free loan)
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- 36 hour working week.
If this sounds like a role you would like to be considered for hit Apply Now or send a CV
For a confidential discussion call Martin on 07549022028.
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.