Pivotal construction recruitment is working alongside a well-established M&E Group. Seeking a skilled mechanical working supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
They are ideally looking for a skilled working supervisor based in the Swindon area, but this role will require you to travel across Southwest regions.
This role is offered on £35,000-£37,000 with overtime and a call out rota.
The call out rota is 1 in 4 and you will on call for the whole week. Overtime and call outs are paid additionally to your base salary.
Our client works across the social housing sector, but also cover train station maintenance. Experience in either is beneficial.
As a working supervisor, you will be required to have experience in:
- Gas safe practices
- Boiler servicing, maintenance and install
- Health and safety regulations
- Electrical knowledge
- Problem solving
- Manging direct engineers and sub-contractors
- Offering support and training to engineers
- Ordering materials
- Signing off timesheets
Our client progress in house, so the opportunity to progress in this business is there.
They are seeking someone who is passionate about the work they do and aspires to develop themselves and their business.
- £35,000-£37,000 + package, overtime and call out bonuses (This can be negotiated for the right person)
- Standard holiday and pension package
- Company vehicle, fuel card, company iPad/iPhone, pension & holidays
- Great company culture, personal and business support
- Midyear bonus of £500 and end of year bonus of £500.
If suitable for this role, please contact Matty at Pivotal construction recruitments Bristol office on 07549 128154 or 0117 450 1515
Pivotal Construction Services Limited trading as Pivotal Construction Recruitment (12931072) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.